One of my favorite colors is blue - it hardly matters what shade! A delicate bunch of hydrangeas in all their blue elegance is, to me, a treat to behold...
Our Heavenly Father's amazing creation is highlighted in the smallest details of beauty!
Lovely
Delicate and elegant in the true sense of those words...
Those are beautiful! I love hydrangeas and wish we could grow them here.. :( But these photos are stunning, so it is almost like seeing the real thing. :) I think I have to agree with Martha Joy that the middle is my favorite, but I also really like the first one.....
Beautiful, Maggie! I'd have to say that I think the middle one is my favorite...but they're all very pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful! I love hydrangeas and wish we could grow them here.. :( But these photos are stunning, so it is almost like seeing the real thing. :) I think I have to agree with Martha Joy that the middle is my favorite, but I also really like the first one.....
ReplyDeleteGreat job! :)
Great snapshots, Maggie!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the fantastic work!
Lauren D.