Meet "Doodle..." He may not look that impressive until you note that the coin he happens to be sitting by is nothing bigger than a dime. Have a dime handy? Maybe you'll get the idea...
My sister and I met Doodle while down at one of our ponds. We were discussing how our brothers could ever hunt frogs {they are quite un-beneficial around ponds, as they eat small fish...} when I couldn't even hardly see them until they jumped into the water. We decided to go looking for a frog and she found this one. :) After a fun photoshoot, we released him back into the wild.
It was a fun challenge to photograph something so tiny! Just another reminder of God's wonderful and intricate creation!
*
*
*
On the other hand... {I rather hope Doodle didn't grow to look like this - no offence intended, Mr. Toad.}
*
P.S. The above photo is one of my entries into the "Summer Memories" category of the Autumn Glory Photography Contest {hosted by Miss Sarah!}.
*
P.S. The above photo is one of my entries into the "Summer Memories" category of the Autumn Glory Photography Contest {hosted by Miss Sarah!}.



Doodle was SO cute! ;) Yeah, as you said, I sort of hope that he doesn't grow up to look like Mr. Toad, too. But then again, Mr. Toad was interesting, also. :D
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Your sister :)
That is one small frog!!!! I've seen a few like that, but forgotten about them. :) Thanks for sharing the pics!
ReplyDelete