This is Martha Joy and I am doing a guest post here on Maggie Ree’s blog. I hope you enjoy! ;)
So the picture below is my entry into Miss Lucia’s photography contest.

The category is The Little Things, so I chose a little guinea feather as my subject. :)
Blessings to you all,
Martha Joy
Matthew 5:16
Nice photo, Martha Joy! Very crisp and clear. I hope you win!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love feathers, and that one is so gorgeous.
ReplyDelete-Carli
Aw, this is so sweet! <3 Thanks so much for joining us, Martha!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lucia
Sarah, thank you for the good wishes and I also thank you for the comment on the crip and clearness of the photo. :) Blessings, MJ
ReplyDeleteCarli Nicole, thank you! I also like feathers, and yes, guinea feathers are gorgeous! We happen to have a guinea fowl, so it's fun to be able to enjoy a little feather every now and then! ;) Blessings in Him, Martha Joy
Lucia, I wanted to thank you for hosting the photography contest! I enjoyed entering, and seeing the finals. I'm also looking forward to next week's winner! :) May the Lord bless you! Hugs, Martha Joy