Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Friendly Hello

Hav-a-Heart
"You alone are the Lord;
You have made heaven,
The heaven of heavens, with all their host,
The earth and everything on it,
The seas and all that is in them,
And You preserve them all.
The host of heaven worships You."

~Nehemiah 9:6~

5 comments:

  1. Oh isn't that a pretty picture..There is something so sweet about cows... : )Was this taken on your farm..?

    Blessings
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you, Mrs. Angelina! Yes, this was taken at our home...this fellow is one of our herd. :)
    How are you and your family doing?
    Blessings to you!
    Maggie Ree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I don't know how I didn't see this! I guess my blogger updater thing failed on me again.. argh.

    That is definitely an adorable cow!! I love the black and white cows... ours are registered black angus, so if they have any white, then we have a problem.. :( ;)

    I hope you are doing well!!

    Have a blessed week!

    In Him, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Maggie Ree!

    I just wanted to drop in and say Happy birthday to ya! Belated, actually... I just saw the post on Martha Joy's blog.. Any way, how is it being 'so old'? haha! I will turning --, too, in a couple of weeks! It is kind of exciting/scary! :)

    I hope you had a wonderful day and have a blessed year!!

    Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Maggie,
    I just wanted to let you know....I just listed the giveaway yesterday....so be sure to stop by... I will try to email you as well....

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave feedback...